How to View and Edit XPS Files?
The XPS (XML Paper Specification) is a fixed-document standard originally developed by Microsoft. This XML-based format features device independence and resolution independence, and can store the document layout as well as the appearance of each page.
Functionalty is exceptionally for documents flow, XPS document is silmpler and easier than PDF,
used vector discursive marking analogical to XAML, XPS supports multiflow work and appearances,
safe (currently has no official scripts support), supports encrypting, net certificates.
XPS file is a final document format ideal for publishing, archiving and transmitting.
You can use XPS files to obtain print-ready versions of various documents with a sophisticated structure, color gradients, transparency, raster or vector graphics, and more.
By default, XPS files can be created and viewed on Microsoft platforms only.
However, with our easy and convenient tool Master XPS Editor you obtain full support for both XPS and PDF formats on all Microsoft, Mac OS X and Linux systems as well.
This ground-breaking solution will help you prepare print-ready documents of the highest quality with just a few clicks.
In addition, you can seamlessly convert XPS into PDF and vice versa without any impact on quality or layout consistency.
Due to the comprehensive support for both PDF and XPS, Master PDF Editor can replace stand-alone applications for these formats such as Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, and the standard Windows XPS viewer.
• Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8 (x32 & x64)
• Linux x64 and x32 (free for non-commercial use)
• Edit XPS files
• Creating XPS and PDF documents from any Windows application with printing capabilities
• Full edit of PDF and XPS files
• Fast and high quality viewing of PDF and XPS files
• Adding, removing,and changing text and/or images
• Import of XPS and PDF files into graphical formats
• Bookmarks editing
• PDF encryption
• Full support of PDF forms
• 128 bit encryption of PDF files
• XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS conversion
Return to top